Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A few of my favorite turn ons! #1

When I think of erotica in a general since I first think of sensuality. What tiny details about what a woman says or does could be seen as sexy by the main character on my story. Like most people I have little things that charge me up, draw in my attention. I thought it might be fun in this series of post to talk in detail about on of my turn ons. Think about yourself. What things get you hot?

Turn On #1 Body piercings.

I admit not all body jewelry does it for me. A few things like nipple rings and genital piercing give me a chase of the shivers. I’m not a big pain person. I know some folks can turn mild, even severe plain into pleasure, but I’m not quite there in my sexual journeying, thanks. Here’re some sexy piercings that are more to my tastes.

Photobucket

It’s not hard to see why a little bling on the tongue could be fun under the covers. The collar she’s wearing is not bad either, but that’s a topic for another time.

Photobucket

Maybe not as titillating as the tongue stud, but there’s something sweetly sexy about a neat clusters of earrings and a cartilage stud. I have two holes in each ear, but money permitting one day I will have more in my right ear at least.

Photobucket

Here’s another one on my personal wish list as well as my list of turn ons. With neatly arched brows and the right makeup, there are few looks as sexy. I’m an eye gal, I admit it. The right pair of eyes and I’m done for.

Photobucket

I dare anyone to look at this and not think sexy. Sure rough bed play could be tricky with the delicate chain, but we’re creative, we can manage.

Do you find piercings sexy? If so, which kinds and why?

2 comments:

kierae said...

I think hidden piercings are sexy. They come at you as a surprise and who doesn't like a happy surprise now and then? Also, lip piercings if the person doesn't play with them are fabulous.

There are piercings I don't find sexy. Belly piercings lost their appeal for me. Cheek piercings, yuck.

Moondancer said...

Yeah, there is something sexily naughty about the tickle of surprise to find a piercing in that first deep kiss or during other activities *wink*